Sailing Trips for weekends and short-time vacations (2-3 days)!
Check our events for the current open crew-positions!
Or request a trip suitable for your needs. We need to know:
- How many persons are coming? (for stay-nights max 4, a day cruising takes 8)
- May we invite others if there's open spots left (may make it a bit cheaper for you) or not
- What do you prefer experience during cruising? See below:
Birthday trips, pure learn-to-sail as much as possible, explore history or sauna islands, sports & swimming on desert rocks, hike on nature trails, visit desert islands or idyllic villages, student excursion trip, or find every day Geocaching treasure or two on spots not reachable by any other mean than a boat... You decide!
So we can optimize the plan and prize for you!:)
- water bottle
- eager, open mind
- Warm & waterproof clothing (no hard-cored suitcases)
- a friend - it's just nicer!
TRAVEL TO BOAT
Traveling to home / boat may take 1/2 day (1-6 hrs) depending where we are: archipelago buss takes you to Nauvo or Korpoström in 2hrs, while ferry Eivor (free) to islands as Utö, Jurmo, Nötö or Aspö takes additional 4 hrs. Ferry to Ålands takes approx. 6-7 hrs. Buss ticket is only-cash and 10-20 e / way, ferry to Ålands approx 20 e online (Viking Line). Additionally, departure from Turku is possible for charter trips but may be more expensive and limits destinations on short voyages.
Info on buss and ferry schedules: https://artsailtraining.org/2017/07/01/aikataulut/
- Great, delicious vegetarian food (3*day, bring own snacks and some fruits for a common table)
- Accommodation in boat (2* double bed, cabin separated by a curtain)
- Port fees and maintenance
- Guidance / teaching to sail
PRIZE NOT INCLUDING
- Activities /food on harbor as those which not included in the port fee
- Travel to boat / home
ADDITIONAL INFO - COMPREHEND THE BOAT RULES WHEN BOOKING
Qui est Jasper A - le/la Doer
My name is Jasper. I am passionate about sailing and offer alternative kind of sailing adventures & experiences to people as travelers and locals. I am Maritime Officer, working on merchant sailing cargo ships, being on my last year in the Master Mariner Education in Turku (Novia UAS) .... so going to sea is my occupation, my profession, my boat is my home! Welcome to experience something stunning!
Ce dont vous aurez besoin
- The boat is restricted space - You and your team must be physically and mentally welfare and fit.
- Yes, there is toilet on boat - however, there are some limits to it. Whenever anchored or moored to harbor or island, that "nature facility" is our best lavatory.
- Suitable for children with their parents if you ask first.
- Everybody joins as a Crew member. The position requires attendance to certain tasks on boat's "house-keeping" and sailing. Such common tasks are: cleaning, food preparing help, morning "airing" routines, and deck work: ropes and coiling, navigating, steering, sail handling, mooring etc.
- No experience or special skills are needed. We will teach, guide and do tasks altogether.
- Be ready as we guide and SIGN-IN before the voyage:
All the rights reserved for changes due weather, engine failure or such reasons. In case of urgent cancel, we do our best to provide alternative dates for You.
The sailing weekend with Jasper and Keiju was great! Jasper is an excellent skipper and even better teacher. He was very patient with us and arranged the sailing so that we could practise as much as possible. It was a lot of fun and we felt safe all the time. Keiju cooked excellent food for us and it was lovely to chat with her! Jasper and Keiju's boat felt like home for us in the time spent there. We strongly recommend the experience and we hope to have the chance to sail with them again.
This is a great experience, Jasper and Shaeila are really great people and sailers. You will learn a lot about sailing and will see the area in a different way, perfect for tourists and anyone who want to do something different and see turku and the archipelago from the water. Thank you doerzs and Jasper and Sheila